*Prices vary on a case-by-case basis
**All dogs over 50lbs are on a case-by-case basis**
In-home grooming eliminates many of the grooming stressors for you and your pet. Because grooming is done in your home, your pet will have a much less stressful grooming experience.
Services & Requirements
We bring a portable grooming table, shampoos, conditioners, clippers, scissors, professional hand held pet dryer and everything else needed to mini groom your pet and/or perform specific pet services. It takes minutes to set up our equipment. You pick our grooming area. We recommend a smooth surface such as a bathroom, kitchen, or a clean garage or clean basement.
What will you need to do?
All that is needed from you besides a grooming area of your choice, is to make sure we have access to an electric outlet, a raised sink (utility or kitchen), and a towel. When finished we will clean the area, vacuum up the hair and take it with us.
- Certain services have specific weight limits.
- We WILL NOT perform services on matted coats.
- There is a $25 trip fee due if your pet does not meet coat requirements, or the home and rabies requirements are not met.
- For your pet's safety and ours, we will not bathe your dog in a bath tub.
- It is always recommended to choose an area that is NOT carpeted.
- A COPY OF YOUR DOGS RABIES CERTIFICATE IS NEEDED FOR US TO HAVE ON FILE. Without this copy in hand, no services can be completed.